Home > News > Ningbo Qiaopu Electric Co., Ltd. stock Power cord processing

News

Ningbo Qiaopu Electric Co., Ltd. stock Power cord processing
2012-10-30 21:45:28
 

Ningbo Qiaopu Electric Co., Ltd. stock Power cord processing

I the Secretary Ningbo Qiaopu Electric Co., Ltd. is a production of Power cord factory, every day more or less there will be some excess Power cord. For example, the customer needs 5000 m GB 3x0.75mm2 Power cord to a budget, we will Power cord a pack of PVC plastic is 25kg, takes about 7 package plastic to produce 5000 m Power cord out of such production, will find more than 100 meters of Power cord, which would generate inventory Power cords, because the daily production of different specifications of size and length of the Power cord, you can imagine how many inventory line, our factory, however, is how to deal with these stock line on the road? Ningboqiaopu Electric Co., Ltd. Bingzhe under the premise of quality assurance, re-use inventory Power cords, GB 3x0.75mm2 Power cord used again to next customer, then the last inventory line can take advantage of, and of course, our factory rough statistics, probably 91% of the inventory line can be reused, and the remaining 9%, you have to as scrap-line processing copper Power cord from the line inside out, then the line and copper alone sell, then reduce plant loss reasonable inventory Power cords.


Previous   [Return Home] [Print] [Go Back]   Next

Contact Us

  • Contact Person:

    Gavi Chen
  • Tel:

    +86-0574-62166266
  • +86-15888180299
  • Fax:

    +86-574-62179799
  • E-mail:

    gavi@plug9.com

点击这里给我发消息
Click here to send me a message.